Set in a wonderful location, Southerness Holiday Park is right on the edge of the beach, offering lovely sea views across the Solway Firth. Take a stroll on the sands or head into the local area to explore pretty market towns.
Of course, you don't need to leave the park to have fun. Visit the indoor pool or the outdoor adventure play before enjoying a game of pool or trying your luck at the amusements.
After an action-packed day, you'll find a wide choice of food and drink on the park, from the bar and restaurant to the takeaway.
There's lots of ways to enjoy a holiday at Southerness Holiday Park with caravans, lodges, camping and touring. We also offer caravan and lodge ownership.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to lead a team in providing a professional Accommodation function to holiday sales customers to ensure that service standards such as presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times to exceed customer expectations and create the very best first impression.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Planning and executing rotas and resource schedules to ensure the Accommodation team are in the right place at the right time to deliver outstanding customer service and standards whilst also maintaining an effective and sustainable cost per clean.
* Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired and replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
* Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not to the Maintenance Manager.
* Ensuring that courtesy calls are carried out consistently to maintain a true understanding of each customer's experience.
* Working with the General Manager to improve and maintain Reevoo scores and increase positive guest comments.
* Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
The successful Person will:
* Have previous experienceof supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
* Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
* Experience of managing a budget and rota system
* Experience of taking accountability and responsibility for personal and team development.
* Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!
Overview Add an annual turnover of $22.5 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of more than 1.7 million vehicles spread across 9,500 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility prov...
Our client is looking to recruit an Asset Manager Client Details Our client is a market leader in the field who has gone through exceptional growth over the last couple of years Description The role will entail but won't be exclusive to - Responsible...
About the role As the Quality Manager for our packaging site in Lockerbie, you will be responsible for bringing the voice of our customers to the quality of the products we produce. You will work closely with our site General Manager, Operations Exce...
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated midwife to provide direct support and guidance for all staff employed in Maternity and Neonatal Services by producing and maintaining up to date evidence based policies and guidelines, raising awareness of ri...
Assistant Production Manager require in Dumfries & Galloway Assistant Production Manager Our client is a large manufacturer of machinery parts for the farming industry based in the Dumfries & Galloway area of Scotland - You will report to the...