Opportunity to study for Investment Operations Certificate - fully funded and supported
As a Customer Service Representative working in our Funds Solutions team, you will manage all inbound communications via calls and emails from our investors and clients in a timely and professional manner while adhering to FCA regulations.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities:
· Responding to emails and telephone calls made by investors and professionals while adhering to set compliance and regulations
· Prioritise queries and correspond with other departments when necessary to determine the root cause of any issue / query
· Type and administer correspondence to clients and investors while meeting deadlines
· Ensure quality and accuracy in all correspondence with customers and investors while providing a professional service at all times
Experience & Personal Attributes:
· You must be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver an excellent customer service experience, this will ideally be gained in a previous telephone customer service role although we may look at other types of customer service experience.
· Ideally you will have experience working within the financial services industry, however this isn't essential.
· Other customer service experience can include any complaint handling, inbound processing and/or banking roles.
· Good standard of education - Maths and English GCSE grade C+ are essential for this role.
· Excellent telephone manner and the ability to remain professional at all times.
· Able to multi task – deal with inbound calls as well as email correspondence.
Link Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with thousands of financial market participants to deliver services, solutions and technology platforms that enhance the user experience and make scaled administration simple. We help manage regulatory complexity, improve data management and provide tools to help people connect to their assets, leveraging analysis, insight and technology. Our core businesses are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics and enable us to provide a complete service to our global network of clients and partners. (Link Asset Services is a member of Link Group.)
Our Funds Solutions division is a leading independent Authorised Fund Manager and provider of fund administration and transfer agency services. We leverage our specialist knowledge and technology to support traditional and alternative funds in UK, Ireland, Luxembourg and Australia, manage £100bn of assets with circa 500 people. With a focus on strong governance, regulatory expertise and risk management, our business helps to manage regulatory compliance for asset managers and investors. Our unique place in the market, combined with our partnership approach, depth of experience and well-invested systems, enables us to support investment managers through the challenges of changing market and investor needs, and, as a result, help them to enhance returns, minimise costs and mitigate their risks.
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
- 10 days ago
As Customer Service Representative, you will be the main point of contact for Customers who call and email into the team. Supporting them with any enquiries and resolving them in a timely and efficient manner. Working within a fast paced, positive an...
ResponsibilitiesCustomer Success Representative – Aon Digital – LeedsWe’re Hiring!Aon Digital, a new division of Aon UK, is focused on helping the self-employed and small business owners to understand, compare, buy and manage all their insurance in o...
Senior Customer Services RepresentativeLeedsCompany DescriptionLink Group connects millions of people with their assets including equities, pension and superannuation, investments, property and other financial assets. We do this by partnering with t...
Our industry leading client based in Guiseley are now seeking to add to their team and would like to find an outstanding Customer Service Representative. This is a busy department and requires someone with the ability to be proactive in their approac...
In Consulting, you will join a growing team of 300 relationship driven, strategic thinkers who take pride in the positive impact they can have on society whilst advising the boardrooms of UK and International clients across all sectors. Our Consultin...