Do you already have an experienced background working with and looking after customers and are looking for a new challenge?
Advanced Supply Chain have an exciting Customer Support Coordinator opportunity available to join our team based in our newly built Sheffield site. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits and an excellent package.
As our Customer Support Coordinator, you will provide outstanding service to improve customer satisfaction and relationships. You will be required to handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner, and you will also be actively coordinating, analysing and improving customer service functions to meet company goals throughout.
Responsibilities of our Customer Support Coordinator will include:
- Analysing statistics and KPI’s, checking monthly reports detailing the full outline of the customer account to the Contract Manager
- Liaising with carriers/transport companies/customers to provide booking slots in the Goods In department
- Producing despatch notes and despatch stock from the internal stock database and ensuring accurate stock files are maintained
- Understanding the flow of stock from goods in through to delivery to the destination
- Invoicing all processes and materials accurately to the customer
- Maximising sales opportunities in conjunction with the Customer Service Manager
- Working and managing your team in a responsible way using a fair and consistent approach
- Providing support to internal departments with any queries or issues relating to customers
- Maintaining stock control and stock file integrity, ensuring goods received stock figures are entered onto the internal stock database in a timely fashion
- Identifying opportunities to improve customer service levels
What we’re looking for in our Customer Support Coordinator:
- Grade C or above in GCSE English and Mathematics, or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or above
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- 3PL experience
- The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of warehousing processing
- An intermediate Microsoft Office user
- Confidence using IT systems to input and extract data
Benefits of joining us as our Customer Support Coordinator:
- Staff discounts – up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2Shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give away
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
We live and breathe our Values by being innovative and Agile in everything we do, operating our business with Respect, investing in our People, and putting the Customer 1st whilst ensuring Quality is embedded in everything we do.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please click ‘Apply’ now to be considered as our Customer Support Coordinator.