Permanent, 40 hours per week + Overtime available
Working Hours: 7.30am – 4.00pm Daily
Salary: £11 to £11.75 per hour DOE
The UK’s premier car transporter manufacturer is recruiting for the role of Welder/Fabricator.
Overview of the Welder/Fabricator:
Working within a team of 2 and reporting to the Welding/Fabrication Supervisor, you will be welding and fabricating the main body-build of car transporters.
About the Welder/Fabricator role:
• Preferred candidates will possess fabricating and welding experience, although training will be given on the job.
• Able to MIG weld in all positions, 5 mm material plus.
• An ability to read drawings would be an advantage.
• Comply with health and safety policy and procedure and work to safe systems of work.
Requirements of the Welder/Fabricator:
• 3 years minimum welding/fabricating experience
• Ability to be flexible across the workshop floors.
• Attention to detail.
• Practically minded and hands on.