Field Service Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 Basic + Overtime + Flexible working hours + Van + Fuel Card + Phone + Pension + Package
Work for a growing, market leading company as a field service engineer where you will be more than just another number in a thriving industry. Great opportunity to join an exciting company who looks after their staff by offering decent rewards and flexible working hours.
This recession proof company is a service provider for the public transportation industry throughout the UK. They are looking to add to their field service engineer team to cope with the demands of their busy clients. This is a fantastic chance to join a company that will treat you well (with excellent rewards) and that keeps their staff for the long-term.
* Field service engineer - repair and installation of fire suppression systems within vehicles.
* Mechanical engineering - fault finding, repair, service and installation
* Call out require (1 in 4)
* Regional based field service engineer role - covering London and home counties
* Flexible working week (Monday to Friday / Sunday to Thursday)
You Will Have:
* Mechanical fault finding / Mechanics knowledge
* A background as a field service engineer / technician or similar
* Knowledge / Experience of fire suppression systems (Benefit but not essential)
* Must have a full, clean driving licence
* Must live within / around the M25 / London and home counties.
Please apply quoting reference SE944 or contact Sam Eastgate for immediate consideration
Keywords: field service engineer, field engineer, field technician, service, service technician, mechanical engineer, mechanics, mechanic, fire suppression, installation, repair, London, home counties.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.