Field Service Engineer (BMU / Cradle Engineer)
Dartford / Kent
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Training + 36 hour week + Certifications and qualifications + Vehicle + Mobile + Pension + Benefits + Optional overtime
Are you an engineer with experience within the suspended access, crane, lift industry or similar? If so this is a great opportunity to join a firmly established, covid proof family run business which can offer great working conditions and appreciation for your day to day work.
This market leading company is looking for professional field service engineers that want to be valued for their engineering knowledge within the industry. Be rewarded with a great package, short working weeks and always have senior members of staff on hand.
This company are specialists in the repair, maintenance, installation and dismantling of and equipment used in the suspended access and lifting industry UK wide. As a growing company, they are now looking to expand their field service engineering team to help deal with demand of work. Excellent opportunity to be valued and benefit from a company with extremely low staff turnover.
* Field service engineer
* Electrical and mechanical servicing, maintenance and breakdowns of company equipment
* Mechanical & Electrical fault finding
* Regional cover field service engineer role
* Service and rescue call outs
* £30,000 - £35,000 Basic + Training courses and certifications + 36 hour week
* Electrical and mechanical background (Hydraulics, motors, gearboxes, drives, PLCs)
* Background as a maintenance / field service engineer / BMU / Cranes / Cradle / Lift or similar
* Any engineering backgorund will be considered
* Live around Dartford, London or Kent- in or out M25
Keywords: tower crane, crane, PLC, panel, Field service engineer, service engineer, maintenance engineer, engineering, Lift engineer, crane engineer, lifts, mechanical, hydraulics, cranes, material handling, engineer, Dartford, heavy plant, dumpers, diggers, telehandlers, Cradle Engineer, Suspended access equipment, BMU, plant engineer, Building maintenance unit
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.