Logistics Coordinator job opportunity in Rotherham - permanent £26,000
Your new company
Hays Procurement and Supply are excited to be working with a thriving manufacturing company in Rotherham who are keen to appoint a Logistics Coordinator to their busy Rotherham site.
This role will report to the Logistics Manager and will provide vital support in the coordination of transport and logistics for the business.
Your new role
Successful applicants will ideally have held a similar role previously and be able to complete the duties and responsibilities of the role which will include ;
- Responsible for the logistics scheduling system
- Data entry and admin management of the transport planner report( Excel based)
- Responsible for liaising with transport partners
- Updating with customers to ensure the transportation info is communicated effectively
- Review and distribute stock / work to stock loaders for job completions according to job plans
- Effective management of distribution reports ( Excel based)
- Update and communicate internally to various departments regarding the logistics schedules to cover for delays etc
- Maintenance of PO function
- Use of Epicor system
- Update stock
- Provide cover for Stock Controller as required
- Export administration as required
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required , particularly Excel
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will ideally have previous logistics coordination experience
Export experience would be advantageous
Excellent Excel experience to an intermediate level required
Hardworking, team player with and excellent eye for detail
Epicor experience would be useful but not essential
What you'll get in return
Permanent job opportunity
Monday - Friday 9-5
Covid secure environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.