Reed Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working with an expanding company in Totton to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract (potential to move to perm).
The position has become available due to a restructure within the finance team across the the group of companies. They are offering a temp to perm opportunity whilst they transition the whole department.
The main purpose of the role is to manage the finance function of a manufacturing company dealing with all aspects of the day to day transactional function of the finance.
• Monthly management accounts (P&L & Balance Sheet).
• Management reporting on profitability.
• Supplier invoice posting and posting of supplier payments
• Raising of Sales invoices and credit control
• Preparing payroll to submit to external provider
• Analysing and presenting CAPEX and OPEX applications.
The ideal Management Accountant will be part or fully CIMA qualified or a strong AAT qualified with several years experience post qualification. You will be expected to hit the ground running and be a strong communicator.