TeacherTee - Teach English as a Foreign Language Online
Online English Teacher - TeacherTee
We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate online ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers to coach, tutor, adults and children from all across the world reach their language learning goals.
· Subject: English as a Second Language
· Location: Home / Any (a strong broadband connection is vital)
· Contract Length: 3 months - 1 year / Freelance Positions without contract
· Salary: £15 - £50 p/h (dependant on experience) - Teachers with 3 years+ experience expected to reach the higher-end of the pay scale. New teachers will be expected to hit the lower end.
· Start Dates: Various starting times from December through to March 2022
· Teaching Hours: This depends on the area of the world your students are from. Depending on which platform you can build any schedule you wish.
· Students: Aged 4 - 12 / 12 - 18 / 18 + you can choose to teach a specific age range or all students
You can also decide to teach a specific profession all niche dependant on your specialism
· Training: Provided - extensive training and support using online teaching software, lesson planning will be provided.
· Certification: For candidates that are new to teaching English as a foreign language online, we can recommend accredited providers if necessary and successful after interview
· Ongoing career opportunities: Many options for continued employment and increased income
As an online English teacher, you will be involved in -
· Delivering well-prepared, interesting lessons
· Adapt the teaching material to fully engage your learners
· Motivate and inspire your students to achieve the best they can
· Identify your students’ strengths and weaknesses and facilitate their spoken skills
· Use readily available technology such as virtual whiteboards and screen-sharing to supplement your teaching
· Strive to improve and develop your teaching style
All you need to get started…
· Must have meticulous timekeeping
· Reliable and strong broadband speed (20mb/s or above)
· Suitable PC / laptop with a built-in or external webcam.
· You must have cultural sensitivity and awareness of your learners’ needs
· A passion for helping students
· A clean and professional home work environment.