Training & Services Coordinator
£25,122 - £28,489
Barnsley S70 2JW
Wellspring is a values-driven Multi-Academy Trust which is committed to innovation and educational excellence by empowering the Academies within the Trust to 'make a difference’ to the pupils we serve.
We are seeking to appoint a Training & Services Coordinator to support the delivery of our People Development Strategy and Commercial Services Strategy.
If successful, you will oversee the maintenance and development of our Commercial Operational Programme and have responsibility for the business cycle and the coordination of training.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
• Have proven experience of coordinating training and development programmes.
• Are self-motivated, customer focused, efficient, ambitious and highly organised.
• Are a proactive and creative thinker with the ability to generate new ideas.
• Have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal) and are able to build relationships with a range of stakeholders internally and externally.
• Enjoy working in an inclusive team.
• Can build relationships and have a commitment to supporting the work of passionate education professionals.
Wellspring operates a community of nearly thirty schools in Yorkshire and Greater Lincolnshire. It is an exciting time for Wellspring with several pipeline academies and three new build Free Schools in development. The continuing growth of the Trust offers exciting pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who are determined to make a difference.
We value our people. Collegial working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed.
To apply, please visit our website and complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 5th July 2021.
Interview date: Monday, 12th July 2021.
Wellspring Academy Trust recognises that it has a statutory and moral duty towards safeguarding the welfare of children, young people and, if appropriate, vulnerable adults who participate in any Trust activities and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS is required for this post.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.