eCommerce Retail - Sports Retailer
I'm search for a CRM/ Email Marketing Executive to join a premium eCommerce sports retail band based in Cheshire.
Joining an established digital marketing team, you will be responsible for the continuation of their eCRM strategy development and management.
A very collaborative and supportive team that will support decisions and recommends, with a real focus on working culture and company benefits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing the multi-channel CRM strategy for the business
- Liaise with the brand and design teams to produce high quality, on brand email communications
- With the support of others, improve the data quality and customer profiling.
- Devise strategies to drive online conversions from each channel
- Produce high quality, on-brand weekly email campaigns
- Use of Analytics accounts and regular reporting, in order to assess performance against business goals.
- Develop strong understanding of customer lifetime value to maximise profitability across all data segments
Key skills and experiences needed for this role include:
- Degree qualified with relevant degree in business or marketing
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar commercially focussed CRM or email marketing role
- Strong understanding of database marketing principles and eCRM online / offline marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Regular copy writing/proofing/editing
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join a business witnessing continued year on year growth.
Please get in touch for more details or
Other jobs that may be of interest